CDN GAINED CHARITY STATUS (NGO) IN THE UK IN 2000, AND WAS FORMED AS A 501(C)3 (NGO) IN THE USA IN 2003. CDN MAINTAINS HEADQUARTERS IN BOTH COUNTRIES.
CDN provides training, scholarships, and educational resources to individuals and communities where poverty is rife. CDN bolsters local partners who liaise with other local & international experts to do needs-assessments, create strategic plans, design & execute programs, and support reporting/evaluation activities.
CDN accepts referrals from CDN consultants, existing partners, and other requests in harmony with CDN principles and our organizational objectives.
The Earth’s greatest resources are its diverse peoples across the globe. Yet, many human beings are limited from reaching their potential. We aim to lift people and communities through locally-led initiatives focused on neighborhood self-reliance groups. We invite you to join our efforts.
Community Network Development...
represents a network of consultants committed to rigorous research and programming in rural developing countries. CDN started in 1999 with several students at the University of Oxford. These students seized opportunities to aggregate resources and bridge them with others in greater need.
Some of our Highlights
- Nepal Community Resource Centers (2004-present)
- Women’s Educational Empowerment Projects (1999-present)
- Sudan Conflict Resolution Projects (2001-06)
- Philippines Rural Micro-franchise Initiatives (2009-13)
- Sudan Health Literacy Trainings (2001-06)
- Sudan Conflict Resolution Projects (2003-06)
- Honduras Environmental Literacy Projects (2010-present)
- Zimbabwe Scholarship Program (1999-present)
- Youth Leadership Initiative Programs (2004-present)